What’s in our Esty’s bag?






The must haves in our Esty’s bag.

  I must have them, like... at all times! It doesn’t matter if I’m going to work, out for the day or off for the weekend. These are my must haves in my bag.


Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm 

Why I love it: This balm is just what it says it is, hydrating! It locks in moisture, while a combination of mint oils promote circulation and blood flow. This gives the lips a plumping affect along with giving them a flushed appearance. It’s glossy but not sticky and can be used all day, every day, all year long.

CBD B3 Facial Mist

Why I love it: Aloe is the first ingredient in this wonderful, hydrating mist. Aloe contains 18 out of the 20 essential amino acids needed for cell proliferation. CBD is loaded with antioxidants that fight free radicals, balance oil production and create a homeostasic environment. B3 (aka niacinamide), prevents moisture loss. This mist can be applied before serums or after makeup. Spritz throughout the day as needed.

Photo Age Gel SPF 30+

Why I love it: The sun is the cause of 80% of premature aging. UV Rays can damage skin cells and the overall function of the epidermis. With the sun being the number one cause of premature aging, it is so important to protect yourself! This SPF is not heavy. Feeling very light, it’s the perfect sunscreen for the face and body! It applies well, while smelling like marshmallows! It’s affordable and great for all skin types.

Color Shield Mineral Makeup 

Why I love it: This cream mineral makeup has become a staple in my cosmetic bag. It comes in my perfect shade ( and 15 others). I wear it daily to even my skin tone and give my skin a beautiful glow. This cream makeup contains minerals that act as a physical sunscreen, which add another layer of sun protection. 

Pro Tip: Use a cosmetic sponge to stipple makeup on the skin.


All of these must haves can be found in our online store. 

To shop GlyMed Plus visit our website 

https://knockoutfacials.skincaretherapy.net/ 

What are your in the bag must haves? Let us know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts